Thursday, August 30, 2012

Colt's donor

This afternoon I recieved an email from colts BMT coordinator saying that colts donor had released his information! Within a few minutes I got an email with all his info :) in order to respect his privacy I will not post his name or his picture. I did reach out to him by email and am looking forward to hearing back from him. If he is ok with me sharing a little about him, then I will post more info. I did make him a book on shuttetfly of colts journey through 3 BMT's and one year post transplant. I have spent many hours making sure the boom is just "perfect" and I hope he will realize how special he is to my family. But for now I will tell you that colts donor is a 23 year old male that lives in Washington. Hopefully in the near future I will have more to update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment